Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You know what they say....CRAFT happens

Yep, CRAFT happens, and at my house it happens at the oddest hours.  


Let's back up just a little.  I am not a sleeper, not by choice, I guess I just don't need much sleep.  I sleep an average of about 5-6 hours a night.  I wake up every morning bright eyed and ready to go, but usually around 5am.  Really.  Even on weekends.  And holidays.  If I go to bed early (like last night), I am up even earlier.


Fast forward to this morning. 4am.  Wide awake.


I made coffee.


I emptied the dishwasher (I know, so exciting).


I pinned.


Still SO much time before I had to get in the shower....what to do, what to do....


Craft of course!  So....I whipped up these precious flowers!


  Aren't they pretty?!  The big ones will be pins, for handbags, scarves, jackets, etc and the smaller one a hair clip.  Loving them.  Of course we will have them in the store soon in so many colors!  Come check them out and brighten up your winter wardrobe!


 

 
 
 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE