- Use the patterned monthly divider pages as unique scrap-booking paper or decoupage paper.
- Cut out and frame the monthly "Lillisms" (sayings, rhymes and quotes on each monthly page) for cute and clever artwork.
- Use the decorative pages as wrapping paper for small gifts.
- Cut or tear the patterned pages into a variety of geometric shapes and create a collage by gluing them to a piece of paper, then slip that into the exterior clear insert sleeve of a ring-binder to create a Lilly-patterned binder.
- Cut out dress-shapes from the patterned sheets (being sure to include tabs at the shoulders and around the waist) to create Lilly-patterned paper doll dresses.
- Cut the agenda's patterned sheets into squares and use as unique Lilly-patterned origami paper.
- Make rolled paper beads from the more colorful pages of the agenda and create unique jewelry, hair accessories, or even a beaded curtain.
- Glue or mod-podge your favorite patterns or pages to blank ceramic tiles and then coat them with polyurethane for DIY coasters.
- Using a variety of sizes of hole-punchers, punch out small circles or shapes to create Lilly Pulitzer confetti!
- Re-purpose your favorite pages into note cards or gift tags
Follow along with us at http://pinterest.com/mmmonogramming/