Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You're Invited....

Another wedding season is upon us.  I just read somewhere last week that the average couple has 2.5 wedding showers.  Not sure where the .5 comes from....Who exactly is having one half of a wedding shower?  Do you get double points if it's a couple's shower? I dunno.

ANYway, if you're lucky enough to have to plan a shower for someone, we've corralled some adorable ideas for Showering the Bride(or couple) with love!

I LOVE this one SO much, I may be using this theme for my own Anniversary Party coming up soon!  And the best couple's shower gift?  A laundry basket filled with cleaning products, paper products and grocery store gift cards.
 
 
I love the shoes and candy for a girly brunch or fun cocktail hour shower theme!
 
 
Whatever your theme, don't forget to visit us for custom Shower Invitations, Thank you cards, Hostess gifts, Party favors and more!!  And check out our Wedding Shower Pinterest Board for more ideas.
 
 
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE