Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hey, so good to see you!

Hey!  It's been so long!  How have you been?  How's the family, everyone doing well?

Yes...it's true...like so many that blog, we fell off the face of the earth for a while, but we are back and ready to share so much creative goodness.  Give us another chance, won't you...we promise not to disappoint or you can break up with us for real.

So.....while we were gone we have been reading other people's blogs.  OMG, there are so many talented, creative and downright HILARIOUS people blogging.  Check out some of my faves and let me know what you think!

First up, my soul sister in ADD: Victoria Elizabeth Barnes




I really think her "about me" picture sums it up pretty well.  I discovered this blog through my husband (long suffering..I am sure he relates to Victoria's Paul like they are long lost brothers) who sent me the link to her "Kingdom Mirror" post because it was "so me".  Hmmm, ok, maybe I see that.  Anyway, check her out.  She is hilarious and her house is gorgeous.

Next up: Scary Mommy.
 Yes, she's a big one and I am probably late to the party. But seriously, if at the end of the day your kids have driven you to drink, pour yourself a glass of wine and read her blog.  It may just make you feel like you are not alone and possibly prevent you from doing serious harm to yourself or others.

On to food, one of my favorite subjects.  I love to eat and I totally LOVE the concept of cooking...actually doing it, not so much...but when and if I have time to cook, Plain Chicken  http://www.plainchicken.com/ is THE place for inspiration and yummy, easy recipes.
How can you go wrong with Brownie Pan Pizza

As far as "fashion"...I love The Small Things. I have been following her since before she was "big".  Love her hair and makeup tips...and really love that she (and her life and house) look "REAL"...so many bloggers just look too perfect, you know?

And on a personal note, my friend and former business partner, Missy, just moved her whole family to London from San Diego. (The school uniforms alone would have sold me on moving)

 Wow, what an adventure (said the girl who loves to travel with a bit of envy in her voice)...I love seeing what is happening "across the pond" and how a busy, crazy American family is adjusting to life in London.  Check out A Southern Girl moves to London for all their latest adventures!

So, those are some of my favorites.  What about you?  Are there any blogs you read on a regular basis?  Any that are your "go to's" for handy tips or recipes?  Please share!



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE