Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tasty Tuesday #4

Here we are with week #4!  I just returned from the beach where we cooked up some fabulous food!  My friend Janet and I are always experimenting with recipes and we conjured up a sweet drink recipe that we'll be enjoying throughout the summer!

Our Watermint Cocktail was beautiful and tasty.  We just made some mint simple syrup, using Splenda instead of sugar.  Then we processed and strained some fresh watermelon.  Combine the simple syrup, watermelon and some vodka and enjoy!  So refreshing and calorie friendly.


So let's get to it, shall we?  Crazy for Crust whipped up some beautifully patriotic cupcake tops for Memorial Day.  Don't they look delicious?



Now it's your turn.  Don't forget to link back to us in your post and follow us!

7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, and for the invite! I'm adding your party to my list!!! :) Have a great week!
-heather
stringtownhome

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thank you so much for featuring my red, white, and blue cupcake tops! :) Have a great week!

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm now following. Have a wonderful day.
Rose @ {A Rosie Sweet Home}

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks for hosting TT!! Have a wonderful week!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

That watermelon drink looks so good! I just picked up some watermelon vodka,so I think I am going to give it a try! Angie xo

Shabby Sweet Tea said...

Oh my....how I would love a Watermint Cocktail right now....mmmmm

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE