Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So, It's time to blog about all things cute and monogrammed....and really what is not cuter with a monogram on it?  I can't think of one darn thing....your door, couch, car, kids, the dog...really, EVERYTHING is cuter with a monogram!
Today, I am feeling crafty.  Thinking we might see some spring-like weather soon, so thoughts are turning to spiffing up the outside of my house (I am also undertaking a mini kitchen renovation, but I will tell you about that later this week).  Anyway, what about a monogrammed wreath for your front door?  You need few materials and even less skill to make something as cute as this:
 You can find complete instructions on Lil Luna's blog (which is amazing by the way).  If you want to add even more craftiness to your wreath, maybe try something like this one from The Bird's Papaya(also an amazing blog).  She also has a post on those cute handmade flowers.
Well, not sure which I will attempt, but I would love to see yours!  Have a great week!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE