Monday, October 31, 2011

 

 
Oooh, I have been a bad blogger lately!  Things have been crazy at the store...watch for Christmas goodies coming soon!  But I did have time to fit in a fun weekend in Athens/Atlanta with my friend Lindsay!
We had a great time in Athens...cupcakes at Gigi's, dinner at DePalma's, a little thrifting and of course, a couple of trips to Trader Joes (had to go back for more Two Buch Chuck Shiraz!).  Then on Sunday we popped over to Stone Mountain and hit the Country Living Fair!  


Can you say heaven....absolute nirvana for our creative souls!

 

Given enough disposable income and a really big truck I could have cleaned the place out, or at least brought home a Happy Chair!  


But I didn't.  What I did bring home was a few little goodies and a giant bag of inspiration for after the Holiday rush!  So much fun!  I recommend going if there is a CLF near you!

Liz


















































 
 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE