Friday, November 25, 2011

Post Thanksgiving Fun

 According to AAA, last year more than 42.2 million Americans hit the road for Thanksgiving travels at an average of 50 miles distance to their destination.  I'm guessing this means quite a few of us (myself included) will be hitting the road this Thanksgiving weekend. 


 Insert bored kids here.


I know we have a lot of technologically savvy youngsters out there, but remember the days of the License Plate game and the Alphabet game?  The words, "Don't make me stop this car!" echoing from the driver's seat? Those were the days, and I think our family road trip is going to bring them back this weekend.  Who's with me?


Do we dare remove the ear buds, rest the thumbs, and make an attempt at a little family laughter?  I say YES!  Our friends over at Family Fun have a whole list of fun games to play on the road, and they promise to fill your miles with smiles!



 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE