Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday Party Favors

If you read my post last week, then you know the big day is coming up! The birthday party is upon us and we've been making preparations all week long for the big day.  On last night's agenda?  Construct the party favors.


I try to always send home party favors with the guests, but my kids and their friends are just getting too old to appreciate cheap little trinkets, which keeps me on the lookout for original and creative ideas that won't break the bank.  I was so happy to find this idea on Pinterest for making a pack of chewing gum in to a cute little party favor!  And a special thanks to Extra for making dessert flavored gum!  Sam had fun choosing from all of the enticing flavors.




After a little bit of clicking here and there, I was able to track down the tutorial and free printable at Somewhat Simple, a blog that we follow!  Small bloggy world, isn't it?  


I'm glad I can check favors off of my list of things to do!  




0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE