Thursday, May 17, 2012

Smilebox - An Unpaid Advertisement

Have you heard of Smilebox?  You probably have, so you'll have to excuse my coming out from under a rock.  I always knew that you could create photo albums on their site, but never realized all of the neat designs you could use for just about anything you could ever need!

Imagine my surprise when I found out you could design collages, newsletters, calendars and more from this one simple website!  This is my first Smilebox project; an invitation to my son's birthday party. 

Isn't this cute?  I downloaded the basic design and added my own picture.  I could customize the colors, the fonts and the background!

The blurred out text isn't the design.  Not that I don't trust ya'll, but I just thought it best to blur out the personal info...you know, stalkers and all....

Seriously people, there was a time when I paid a small fortune for cute invites and thank you cards, but NO MORE!  Smilebox even gives you the option to download, email, or send straight to a printer for pickup!  I sent mine to Wal Mart at 8:00a and picked it up at 9:30a the same day!  Twenty four invitations with envelopes included only cost me $20!

Now all I need is an inexpensive way to feed 24 nine and ten year old boys! Any ideas???



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE