Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Most Amazing Stain Remover Ever

So, I finally fit back in to a pair of cute, white cropped pants from over a year ago! Yay!  Except, there are stains on them from over a year ago when I tried to iron them and some kind of rust/goo was heat pressed on to them! BOO!  I tried stain treating and bleaching when it first happened; but nothing seemed to work.  For some reason, I hung on to them anyway.


But wait! Over the past year I had read an article in a magazine about a miraculous stain treater!  And guess what, I've been using it on everything! 2 parts Dawn Dish Soap and 1 part Hydrogen Peroxide.  This stuff is amazing. 


It works better than any stain remover I've ever bought at the store. Just mix it up, pour over your stain and scrub lightly.  I've been using it mostly for sweat and makeup stains and it is nothing short of a miracle.
 


Let it sit for a few minutes before washing and you'll be amazed at the results.  So, let's see if it can take on these pants!


Look Mom!  No stains!  Even better than bleach! They're still a bit wrinkly; maybe this time I'll use the steamer!





0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE