Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tasty Tuesday #16

Eek! We missed a week!  Things have been so crazy with back to school that I completely missed last week's post!  Today I'm feeling pretty fancy because I'm cooking up Labor Day Linner (that's what we call it it when we eat our meal between lunch and dinner) in my triple crockpot.  I've had this thing since Christmas, but today is the first day I have pulled it out and I LOVE it!  My brain is already planning a "Soup-er Bowl Sunday"  and a  "TresQueso de Mayo". 


If you've been following this blog for very long, then you already know I'm a sucker for a good cocktail! And Smart School House has a yummy recipe that beats the heat!  I especially love the 21+ tags so the parents know to keep the kiddos away.

What exciting things have you been cooking up for the past two weeks?


1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

EEEK!! I see my Poptail up there! What a surprise!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
I'm so excited:)

XOXO
Kelly at Smart! School {House}
http://www.facebook.com/SmartSchoolHouse

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE