Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tasty Tuesday #22

So, I've decided to start sampling the recipes that we feature every week on Tasty Tuesday.  Last week I made the cake and it was gone in a flash!  I had to make it late in the evening and the smell was so good that the kids complained of not being able to sleep!  It tasted delicious too!  And I had no problem letting my family devour it since it has so much pumpkin in it.  I figure it's practically a vegetable serving, right?

This past week Mary over at Go Ahead...Take a Bite made my mouth water with her recipe for Saltimbocca alla Romana.  I'm actually preparing to cook this tonight for my own family.  I love that she uses chicken in place of what would normally be veal.  The chicken is much less expensive than the veal, so I get to stretch my dollar for my very active family of four!




What have you been cooking this week?  


1 COMMENTS:

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Thanks so much Holley! I'm so glad that you tried it and that it was a hit! It's definitely one of our faves and it's packed full of flavors that even kids seem to love. Thanks again for the shout-out. Been laying low lately due to some health issues and this helped brighten up my day! ~Mary

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE