Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh Sugar Sugar

I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for a good sugar cookie.  I can't bake, I can cook all day long; but baking is not my thing.  The general consensus of my friends seems to be that I lack the patience to exactly measure the ingredients and follow the directions..."it's science" they say.  Makes sense, I never liked science.  Whatever....I like to just throw things in the pot until it tastes good!

Thank goodness Liz's daughter can bake. They whipped up some awesome sugar cookies they found on good 'ole Pinterest.  Here's the original:

 
And here are theirs:
 
 
 
Lookin' good, don't ya' think?  Wanna try it out?  You can find the recipe at Vintage Revival.com, or just click on the picture to go straight there.
 
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 A LETTERED LIFE